Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I'm Listening To...

Early '08 edition:

Sheryl Crow's new CD, Detours
I'd heard great things about this CD, so I bought it as soon as it was released with what was left of an iTunes giftcard. It didn't disappoint.

David Gray's Greatest Hits
Great British pop.

Bruce Springsteen/Magic
I love this CD. Radio Nowhere made me seek it out, but now I gravitate toward Livin' in the Future and Girls in Their Summer Clothes.

Rilo Kiley/Silver Lining
I have this band's latest CD, but I can't stop listening to this single.

By the way, all of these tunes are especially important to me right now because I play them SUPER LOUD in my car to ensure that there's no falling asleep at the wheel.

1 comment:

The Critic said...

I "discovered" Rilo Kiley through the movie "Conversation(s) With Other Women" which is just lovely lovely lovely. The song "Ripchord" got me hooked. The Elected aren't bad; they're a spin off band from RK.