Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What to Read?

tempe.gov

Quandry:

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, my reading habit has been sadly set aside.  Most of my Christmas chores are done so now I'm ready to curl up again with a good book.  The problem is that I can't seem to find one that I want to read.

I've tried a few...Elegance of the Hedgehog, Run, So Cold the River...no, no, no.  Apparently I'm in a picky mood.

So, should I try classic adventure and finish the Narnia Chronicles?  (I've only read the first two.)
Should I try some dysfunctional family drama and read The Corrections?  (Maybe not such a good idea at Christmastime.)
Should I just choose a straight-on classic like A Tale of Two Cities?  (This one is back on my radar thanks to Oprah.)

I feel a little lost without a book in my hand.

No comments: