Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom


To celebrate her birthday, my mom & I spent the day downtown. After a leisurely stroll through some shops, we stopped at the Relax Station for a 20-minute neck and back massage. Pure heaven.

We had a delicious lunch at the Zingerman's Roadhouse--Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken Salad and a Fried Green Tomato BLT. Then we continued our house tradition of picking up slices of cake from Zingerman's Bakehouse. Chocolate Chocolate for G, white cake with lemon and orange curd for me, and for Mom, a carrot-y cupcake with cream cheese frosting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so MAD at you! You know that I love to send cards and I hate to miss a birthday...You should've told me that it was "Moms" birthday! I don't think I can play with you anymore:) That cupcake was adorable....