Sunday, September 16, 2007

Emmy Night

I've been an awards show junkie since I was a kid. So tonight I will be glued to the TV watching the Emmy awards. Some nominees:

Outstanding Comedy
30 Rock
Entourage
The Office
Two and a Half Men
Ugly Betty

My pick: My personal favorite is The Office, but I'll cheer for any one of these except Two and a Half Men.

Outstanding Drama
Boston Legal
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
House
The Sopranos

My pick: I don't watch any of these shows. The Sopranos will probably win since it was the final season.

My picks for the acting awards:

Leads in a Comedy
Alec Baldwin for 30 Rock
America Ferrara for Ugly Betty

Supporting/Comedy
Rainn Wilson for The Office
Jaime Pressly for My Name is Earl

Leads in a Drama
Hugh Laurie for House
Minnie Driver for The Riches

Supporting/Drama
Terry O'Quinn for Lost
Rachel Griffiths for Brothers & Sisters

No comments: