Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sports

I stepped foot on a golf course today for the very first time. I didn't quite know what to expect, but I knew one thing, I had to look the part. Khaki capris, white tee, navy sweater wrapped around my shoulders. My stepdad especially enjoyed my navy and white sneakers.

The weather was perfect. Partly sunny and seventy degrees. We couldn't have ordered a better day. We played nine holes and no, we did not keep score. That would have been humiliating. And only once did we have to let another group play through. Serious, no, but goofy fun. I would definitely play again.

(Bonus: Listening to the Browns/Lions game on the radio on the drive home. Former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn finally made his debut in the fourth quarter and gave the fans some hope.)

No comments: