Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer

This is the first time all summer that I haven't had classes and I'm enjoying the randomness of it.

I started with breakfast out on the deck. The temperatures have eased up so the mornings and evenings are cool. I made myself a mug of white mocha and toast spread with Nutella.

G and I are heading to my mom's this weekend where I will be stepping foot onto a golf course for the very first time. Today we went to the local driving range to loosen up a bit. I even bought my very first golf accessory--a glove. I'm sure that we'll visit the range at least once more before we hit the links. (That's the proper lingo, right?)

After dinner, we decided to catch Ocean's Thirteen at our bargain movie theater. Tuesday night happened to be 50 cent night. I'm not kidding. 50 cents.

No comments: